Don’t Delay Ordering Your Christmas Cards
It may only be fall, but don’t delay getting your Christmas cards ordered. Christmas cards show a sense of personalization and allow you to say “thank you” to your customers. Ordering your cards now will help avoid delays or paying for expedited shipping. Ordering early takes stress out of the season—your cards are ready to go when you are ready to send them!
Get some inspiration below or head straight to our Christmas Card site to get started. Order your custom holiday cards early and receive a 20% discount at checkout! (Minimum order 25; see ordering instructions below)
Order Your Cards Online with Sundance Today!
- Go to our Christmas card website, which is linked at the bottom of this blog.
- Select your card and quantity.
- Personalize your card with custom text, colors, and photos, where applicable.
- Customize envelopes with your return address, fast stick closures, and more.
- Fill out the billing and shipping information. Registration on the site is not required to place an order, but billing and shipping information is required for verification purposes.
- Select shipping method. All orders will ship via UPS.
- Payment Method will default to “In Store Payment”. We will use your standard payment method associated with your sundanceoffice.com account.
- Your order will be shown and the 20% discount will be applied at this stage. If the order looks correct, submit the order.
- We will call and email you to confirm order, billing, and shipping details.
- Once order ships you will receive tracking information.